Saturday, January 05, 2008

Reading on culture events

I have collected some links especially on cultural events that I'd like to share now.

First some books - this one is a book review from Svenska Dagbladet on Sweden's involvement in Finland's Second World War.

I have written earlier on Khaled Hosseini's novels from a wartorn Afghanistan - here is an interview with the author, from Dagens Nyheter.


And some music events I would like to have experienced!
This Hugh Masekela-concert I would really like to have gone to! The greatest jazz trumpet-player, ever. Thank you Daniel for the link to the review.

A recent favourite artist, French-Algerian Souad Massi, released an acoustic live recording. This review isn't wildly enthusiastic, but I'm still looking forward to the record.

And, not least, Iranian icon Googoosh played in Stockholm - I missed that too.... :-(

No comments: