Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oud!

I have bought an oud! Or, at least I think it is one, even if it is smaller, more pearshaped than a traditional one and has a longer neck (pictures to come). If there is another name for it, please enlighten me...

This will surprise you, as I am not a musical person (at least not a performing one - I DO appreciate music! and especially so-called oriental music - find some traditional oud equilibrists in the link above for inspiration). The intention is actually not to learn to play, first of all (even if we may be inspired to that eventually, I guess) but for decorative purposes...

Another oud-link: here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej tjejen!
Åh va jag skrattade, jag trodde Oud var något slags djur och tänkte "neeej stackars flickan nu har hon fått in något läskigt inomhus" men eh...det var visst inte så farligt!! :-):-):-) Kramar, Ulrika

Sniff said...

:-D *rofl* nädå, det är ett stränginstrument!

Kul att se dig!

Kram!