Monday, July 06, 2009

Equipment

I have to do some pseudo-advertising (which I don't get paid for, and the photos below are from the respectives makers) for my photo equipment.

My longstanding photo-partner (almost 5 years now) is this:



Almost all the photos on this blog are taken with it - I have a fleeting acquaintance with a newer model too, but have never really learned to get on with it as I like my own so much.

A very recent addition for all those occasions when I can't lug around all the paparazzi-equipment or don't need it's full capacity but the strength is rather to have a pocket camera capable of taking "social photos" is this:



All the newer photos of family, friends and restaurant tables tend to be taken with it.

All the equipment with cables and battery chargers and memory cards and whatnot fit nicely into this! The über-smart backpack camera bag...


It even has a built-in lens wiper and a little rainjacket!

No comments: